- file format: PPTX or PDF
- preferred slide ratio: 16 : 9
How to upload your presentation
- on-site in the Speakers' center located in the registration area on the ground floor
- on-line via the congress web app (details below)
- plenary lectures (PL): 60 minutes
- keynote lectures (KL): 40 minutes incl. Q/A
- standard oral lectures (OL): 15 + 5 (Q/A) min.
- short oral lectures (SOL): 8 + 2 (Q/A) min.
Congress web appOnly registered participants and speakers can log in to the congress web app and upload there presentation, e-poster, personal profile and photo.
Before using the app, please log in:
- Enter the Congress web app.
- Click on "User login" in the upper right corner of the page and type your e-mail used earlier for registration / abstract submission.
- A password will be sent to your mailbox. Paste the password to the box and click on "Login".
- Please save the password for future visits.
After logging in to the app, you can:
- upload your presentation
- upload your e-poster
- upload personal profile + photo (via the button in the left top corner with your name)
- view all abstracts of lectures and posters
PostersPlease bring a printed poster for your presentation.
- preferred size and layout: A0 (height 1189 mm × width 841 mm), portrait layout
- A1-sized posters (portrait or landscape layout) will also fit the poster boards
ONTisk: www.on-tisk.cz/kontakt (map)
Poster sessionThe poster session is located in the second floor foyer and the third floor foyer and is divided into two parts taking place on Monday and Tuesday from 18:00. For more information and the lists of posters presented on each day, please visit the Program section.
We would like to ask the authors to be present at their posters during the poster session at least from 18:00 to 19:00.
Authors are kindly requested to deinstall their posters immediately after the poster session. The following morning at 7:00 a.m. we need to prepare the poster boards for the following poster session
E-posters (optional)If you wish to share your poster with the congress attendees via the congress mobile app and the electronic information panels available in the congress foyers, please upload the electronic version of your poster via the congress web app (details on the left side of this page).
Best poster awardThe best poster will be awarded in the Congress hall on Thursday, August 31, right after the plenary lecture (abozt 10:00).
Congress mobile appThe EuropaCat 2023 mobile app is available via App Store and Google Play – please scan the QR code below.
The app offers the congress program incl. abstracts, your personal program, networking (chat with your registered colleagues), and other features.